The XML JATS sets for Open Journal Systems
DescriptionHome > XML > CygnusMind XML OJS
Use the XML files tagged with JATS (NISO standard Z39.96-2015) for the viewer in the latest versions of Open Journal Systems, as well as for storage and preservation in previous versions of this system.
- Files tagged in XML under the JATS standard.
- Valid files that pass the PMC XML Validator; a guarantee of compliance with the standard.
- Complete taggung of header, full text, references and supplements.
- It includes detailed tagging of tables and images as well as advanced tagging of formulas and mathematical operations with MathML.
- Guidance for uploading to OJS.