CygnusMind Journal Report
CygnusMind has created a set of indicators that allow you to obtain information about the behavior of your jounal, in a visual way, leaving aside the complexity of the construction of the indicators and the methodological problems that attach each indicator. With clear graphs that show you the evolution from three to five years, it is possible to identify if the journal's behavior is going in the desired direction.
- Basic data shows the journal’s contribution in a general way.
- International, national, and institutional publication charts.
- Co-author graphics.
- Artocle contribution per country.
- Map of articles in the international publication.
- Map of interactions in the international publication.
- Map of authors at international, national and institutional levels.