journalXML ePUB (acronym for electronic publication) is an open-source resizable reading format; it provides you portability and ubiquity to read on mobile devices content online or previously downloaded. It is the electronic book reading format par excellence, which has become an official standard since 2007 by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF) and adopted in 2013 as the standard of the International Publishing Association.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
- It adapts to different sizes, fonts and screens.
- File with extension .epub prepared for the insertion of multimedia content into scientific articles.
- Files ready for electronic book readers with electronic ink screen (usually grayscale) or for backlit screens such as smartphones’.
- The user sets up, through an ePUB reader, the daylight or night atmosphere to enjoy the reading.
- This format eases the conversion of text to audio for visually impaired users.
- Convertible to other reading device formats, like Kindle.
- Compatible with direct uploading to OJS.