CygnusMind XML JATS
JATS is the international standard NISO Z39.96-2015, which defines a set of XML elements and attributes for tagging journal articles. It is a continuation of the metadata scheme of the NLM (National Library of Medicine of the United States), initiated in 2002 by PubMed Central; becoming since then, the real standard of scientific literature.
- Files tagged in XML under the JATS standard.
- Valid files approving the PMC XML Validator; a guarantee of compliance with the standard.
- Complete labeling of header, full text, references and supplements.
- It includes detailed tagging of tables and images as well as advanced labeling of formulas and mathematical operations with MathML.
- Compatible for direct loading on OJS.