CygnusMind Journal Report
CygnusMind has generated a set of indicators that allow you to obtain information about the behavior of your jounal, in a visual way, leaving aside the complexity of the construction of the indicators and the methodological problems that attach each indicator. With simple graphs that show you, the evolution from three to five years, it is possible to identify if the observed behavior goes in the desired direction.
- Basic data shown, in a general manner, the journal’s contribution.
- International, National, and Institutional publication charts.
- Co-author work graphics.
- Contribution of articles by country
- Map of published articles in International publication.
- Map of interactions in the international publication.
- Map of authors at international, national and institutional level.